Ben Beaumont jumps ship.

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Jun 7 14:16:47 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-07 19:56, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
> Where is this blog post?.just gone to the blog page and cannot see any
> references to staff changes.

It was in TWiL - Alex (one of our new employees) wrote his first blog
post last week.

> I did not mean to be alarmist or provocative but when two highly
> regarded
> team members move on in the same month it does raise concerns.

They didn't move on in the same month. As Heather said, Ben went part
time around 2 years ago, and continues to be.

I think there was a slight case of Richmond indirectly tilting at
windmills (not that I ever do that, oh no, never ;)).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps