Ben Beaumont jumps ship.

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Jun 7 12:49:35 EDT 2017

Hm... lol. Well Ben stayed with us for a good 8 years, and moved on to spread his wings a couple of years ago. As Mark said, he still works for us part time. You might even have met him at LiveCode events since he moved on.

Staff changes happen! Not perhaps all that often at LiveCode, people by and large seem to like it here and stay, but there is a (moderately) regular turnover. It's not exactly news.

Warm Regards,

Heather
(who is now the longest surviving staff member other than Kevin)

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com