HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Fri Jun 2 18:02:33 EDT 2017

Simply a creative contribution to this thread:

Here are direct links. Worth waiting for loading, it's faster than you
expect. (Also loading times has been essentially improved with my tests).

[EU] http://hyperhh.org/html5/LCImageToolboxHTML5-9.0.0-dp-4hhX.html
[US] http://hh.on-rev.com/html5/LCImageToolboxHTML5-9.0.0-dp-4hhX.html

The timing you see are the LC-times, not the screen update of the browsers
which is of course slower while a browser is caching large imageData.

Latest Safari and Chrome Canary (but not yet Chrome) are fastest with
the screen updates. Also tested to be OK here with latest Firefox and
latest Opera. As always: doesn't run in IE/Edge.

(It was tedious to work around the missing javascriptHandler in HTML5
deployment, we look forward to that feature Mark!)