HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 02:53:33 EDT 2017

A bit OT but there's an interesting discussion here
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14458648 on the merits of WebAssembly
vs JavaScript for in browser applications. As WebAssembly matures it will
be interesting to see what implications (if any) it has for livecode html5
i.e. will it ultimately become a better fit

On 2 Jun 2017 3:08 am, "Andre Garzia via use-livecode" <