controlNames deprecated??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 31 18:16:27 EDT 2017

I found it. It's the menubar. Not sure why it at that position. I have a handler that sets the topleft of the menubar group to the topleft of the stack after setting the width of the group to the width of the stack because with Windows the menubar is opaque and it looks crappy when the menubar only goes part way across the window. It should always be 0,0, but neither here nor there.

I am still able to alter the effectiveRect by dragging the right edge of the window to make the stack wider. I already submitted a bug report about that.

Bob S