revHTTP

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Jul 31 16:18:12 EDT 2017

Hi Alex

You could use the new httpd library that is already included in LiveCode 9 for this. Indeed this is what it was created for. We build a standalone with all our tests and serve it with the library. What would be ideal is to create a deploy library similar to the the iOS and Android ones. That way the Test button would build and launch the standalone in your browser.

Cheers

Monte