Points of Graphic Oval

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 31 00:48:53 EDT 2017

You can use the effectivePoints to get the points of any graphic shape, but depending on the size, your oval may produce too many points.

In any event, your source oval doesn't need to be perfect. If you reference a "decent" number of points along the shape of the oval, your image will have the appearance of moving along an elliptical path.

Regards,

Scott Rossi