gitter

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Jul 29 21:01:53 EDT 2017

 I'm just now getting my head around how to set them up.    SourceTree is recursive by default so my builds were fine.    Took a little more playing around to set it up so I could contribute to the IDE and also build with my changes.    (I had it set up as a separate workspace)

On the sub module I renamed origin to upstream and then added my fork as origin (remotes).    I then changed develop to track upstream.    This mirrors how LiveCode is set up.

As a test, I imported my sort branch on IDE and rebuilt.    I then got the dictionary with the APIs sorted.    This setup would have made my initial dictionary work so much easier (I was just hacking the code in the latest DP... figuring out how to generate the dictionary was fun...)

Thanks,

Brian