Web vs Native (was Re: HTML5 limitations?)

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:06:59 EDT 2017

You are right, Hermann - did not mean that to be mean-spirited to my home country, which I actually rather love.

My apologies.

I do think that "wait" can be useful sometimes, but not often.

I was just surprised at the effort they are taking to reproduce "wait" in HTML deployment.

Sent from my iPhone