Copy protection WAS Re: Hard Drives

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 06:57:08 EDT 2017

BUT ;-)

env001 presupposes with a Macintosh that you have superuser access;

now if I send you a stack and try to get that stack to get your MAC
address and either send it to me or store it somewhere
I have a feeling that can only be done with your permission?

This may not be a bad thing as it does prevent a hacker having access to
info that then might be used for bad things.

Richmond.