HTML5: mixed signals

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jul 28 20:41:01 EDT 2017

Hehe - well I wasn't entirely sure I had managed to abstract what I think about such things compared to pragmatic reality.

I also seem to be suffering a touch of sun stroke - so my 'tilt at windmills' level is slightly higher than normal ;)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. The last person to suffer me with sunstroke and the somewhat odd effects it can have on the mind and this communication was Richard Gaskin - after me, Kevin and he spent a night in tents in the Mojave desert!

Sent from my iPhone