controlNames deprecated??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 28 16:11:57 EDT 2017

> On Jul 28, 2017, at 11:34 , Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> It is hard to know from this what to expect (as I don't know what structure your card has).
>
> Could you file a report in the quality center, with a simple stack which shows what you are seeing?

I will file a report, but for those that do not want to dig that up, the command:

put the controlnames of card 1 of stack "Passwords"

produces a list of mostly numbers. Note that no lines start with "btn" which all my button names begin with. I think Jacque is right, anything in a group gets it's ID listed and not it's name.

fresh_snow.png
grpControls
1005
1006