template stacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 28 12:01:34 EDT 2017

Am I the only one who doesn't make all of his stacks the same size? :)

I generally don't care what size they're created at.  I resize them as I
work by dragging the edges, as users do.

In those cases where I need a fixed size, the specific dimensions are
rarely discernible in advance, something I'll need to figure out after
I've done the layout.

In the rarer case where I need multiple stacks of a specific size,
chances are I need more common elements than just size, so I'll make one
how I need it and then clone it.

But those seem pretty rare to me.  On desktop my windows tend to be
different sizes, and on mobile it's important that they be responsive to
any screen size; in either case the specific dimensions at the moment of
creation seem of little value.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems