HTML5 limitations?

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Jul 25 17:13:39 EDT 2017

> JLG wrote:
> I have a client that wants to move our project to HTML5. I have
> some doubts about the capabilities, could someone tell me what is
> currently possible and what is not?

Wait until Mark Waddingham's talk about HTML5. Even he will probably
not be able to answer the "what is not"-part of your question.
A lot of things can meanwhile have workarounds using javascript/HTML5
in the browser (easy to learn).

But you have now cross-browser-problems:
The user needs a _newest_ version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
No way to go with IE/Edge.

@What is not working/basic things:
Go to quality center and search for "HTML5".