glx2 script editor

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jul 24 15:36:55 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

i haven´t used GLX2 for  a long time. Your post made me to use it again.

I tried it now with LC8.1.5, 8.1.6RC2 and 9 DP8. In all cases i see the GLX bar under the LC menubar, but i get it not to work that the GLX script editor opens.
What i noticed so far is, even if i click on the right GLX  to enable/disable the editor, the prefs file is not created in the plugins folder.

Am i missing something?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe