SE Gutter better scroll tracking [Bugfix-20140]

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 17:37:57 EDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <

>  Nearest I can tell is it gets out of sync when you hold down delete and
> delete a number of lines or hold down return and add a number of lines.

My particular suspicion is that this happens when a delayed handler
launches from the queue--and that execution of the editor window doesn't
resume, leaving the dots i an "old" position.

I think that it is usually when lines are added or removed, maybe even
always.

However, I'd also note that sometimes the effected dots are thousands of
lines later in another handler.

Hmm, don't think i've seen any "earlier" dots affected, which lends
credence to the theories being bandied about.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462