I just added an enhancement request - 20138 - suggestion for in-app ads

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:20:17 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Dan Brown via use-livecode <

> The logistics of operating an ad aggregator would be a full time business
> in itself I'd imagine. However lc forming a partnership with one of the top
> existing aggregators and creating a widget to display the ads I could see
> being a winner.

LC  mobile is *marketed* as having this for mobile.  It's just that the
"partner" won't talk to us.

Then again, supper I bought it supposedly supported eps when I bought it
(which meant on a couple of unix that had display postscript . . .)
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462