I just added an enhancement request - 20138 - suggestion for in-app ads

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 01:30:12 EDT 2017

The logistics of operating an ad aggregator would be a full time business
in itself I'd imagine. However lc forming a partnership with one of the top
existing aggregators and creating a widget to display the ads I could see
being a winner.

For apps made in lc community they could take a percentage of the ad click
revenue and for paid versions they don't.

On 21 Jul 2017 11:50 pm, "Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode" <