I just added an enhancement request - 20138 - suggestion for in-app ads

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:24:46 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <

> My suggestion might be terrible, but I put it in for discussion. I
> suggested LC take on the role of ad aggregator for providing in-app adds
> for apps made with LC. It could be a source of revenue for the company and
> for developers, and it could attract more developers looking for easy
> solutions to monetize their apps.

You mean inside the IDE?????

> I won't be offended if anyone thinks it is an awful idea.

I'd be more than slightly offended if a program I pay hundreds of dollars a
year to have started giving me advertisements.

Now, for livecode to get a company that would *actually* work with us on
our own in-app advertising, rather than telling us to go away because we
don't have millions of customers yet would be something desirable  . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462