Bug 20117: new rc2 sets a backdrop, and preferences for same

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:23:30 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

> On 7/19/17 7:15 pm, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode wrote:
>

>> I had never heard of backdrop before, and would have had no idea to try to
>> deal with it in the message box.
>>

> That's funny; that backdrop goes back to at least the Free revMedia thing

*shrug*

There's *lots* in livecode that I've never investigated, even in the
pulldowns.

I *can* say that if the version 5 preview/introductory had acted like this,
there is *very* little chance that I would be using livecode today (or even
later that afternoon . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462