[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-8

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:05:14 EDT 2017

@Hermann

I am not sure if "{}" were left out on purpose or not, I'll ask Monte.
However, if you want to add them, you have to:

0. Open the script of an object (needed for loading the SE behaviors
1. Type in the msg box:

edit the script of stack "com.livecode.scripteditor.behavior.editorcommon"
at 2968

2. Add the lines

case "{"
   put "}" into tCompletionChar

3. Click Apply

Note: If you want the changes to be saved permanently you either have to
change the permissions of the LC .app bundle (currently they are
read-only), OR open this file (Toolset/palettes/script
editor/behaviors/revsecommoneditorbehavior.livecodescript
<https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/pull/1619/files#diff-d5a441f86fc91c60fd52ef2c192f6974>)
with an external Text editor as admin and save those changes.

@Richmond
section of the Preferences?

Yes, this will make everyone happy, although I personally find this feature
*really* useful.

Best, Panos
--

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 8:59 AM, hh via use-livecode <