Help Testing Small Script Editor Enhancement

Bob Hall bob at bobhall.net
Sun Jul 16 11:47:49 EDT 2017

I’m looking for testing help. The work I did is for MacOS but I would love Linux and Windows users to also try out the changes looking for side effects. I don’t have the resources to perform adequate testing of the changes and need a little help before I submit my pull request.

The enhancement is for MacOS Users enabling control+tab to cycle the tabs in the script editor (command-tab is OS reserved on MacOS). I’m not going to go into how to apply the fix but this should be attempted only by more advanced users. The code works on 9.0.0dp8 ONLY. Some re-factoring of the SE has gone on so this fix is for 9dp8 only.

You can see my proposed changes on Github at:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/compare/develop...bhall2001:bugfix/20096?expand=1 <https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/compare/develop...bhall2001:bugfix/20096?expand=1>

For anyone who takes the time to install these changes especially on Linux/Windows I thank you!!!!!!!

Bob Hall