Livecode on iPod

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun Jul 16 11:07:58 EDT 2017

I’ve used www.getudid.io <http://www.getudid.io/> in the past and sometimes received non-functioning UDIDs - and bad UDIDs are a pain to deal with…

Of course maybe the website works now - however I recommend that people connect their iOS devices to a machine running the latest version of iTunes and use that to get their UDIDs - and in my experience iTunes provides 100% reliable UDIDs

Kind regards

Dave

PS: and yes, LiveCode apps run fine on iPods