intersect . . . invisible images

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 13:49:17 EDT 2017

I think part of the problem might be the connection with the quantum here.
Even if the sock is located momentarily, there is no telling how fast or
what direction it is actually going.

There is also the question of quantum "spin" which would seem to indicate
that the washer is a co-culprit in the socks disappearance.

So i guess my question is this.. One sock is still available.  Perhaps
there is a "spooky action at a distance" affect going on, IE quantum
entanglement.  If so, could one add energy to the available sock, and then
read the response in the entangled sock for location purposes?

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <