Bug? ResizeControl Triggers From Outside of CustomControl with Assigned Behavior

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 15 11:45:47 EDT 2017

I saw this recently. It isn't a bug, the navigation group is a background
group so it will catch any message that isn't blocked earlier in the
message path. You can put an empty resizecontrol handler in objects that
shouldn't respond, or check in the group script that the target is one of
the group members, as you did.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On July 15, 2017 10:27:08 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode