Correct img format for browser widget.

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sat Jul 15 10:20:09 EDT 2017

You have to set it in the HTML, with HTML-syntax.
LC Script may help with that by sending the imagedata to the HTML page.

Examples how to do this can be found (look at handler "chooseScript" in the card's script and make the widget or revBrowser display visible) as follows.

[a] using a browser widget with LC 8/9 on Mac/Win/linux:
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/826/LC-ImageToolBox89%3A-Basics_ROI

[b] using revBrowser with LC 6/7/8/9, Mac only:
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/827/LCImageToolBox6789%3A-Basics_ROI

Or download [a] or [b] directly into LC 8/9 (Mac/win/linux) or LC 6/7/8/9 (Mac) from "Sample stacks" of the LC toolbar.