"Silly" fun for the weekend

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jul 14 21:53:26 EDT 2017

1) We just dress up the screen with some incredible artwork (of which we have tons)
2) instead of picking up food, you hit on "surprises" which make a sound or say something and then give you a teaser question like

What is the difference between "empirical" and "metaphysical"
         __ 1) none really
         __ 2) It's all in your mind one way or the other
         __  3) These silly nit picky points have nothing to do with unconditional love

when the person choose # 3 they get to move on thru the maze..

i.e. turn it into super fun "edutainment"

just how to move the player along…

Monument Valley just released their latest.
That *entire* app is based on this maze model  at least $ ½ million in graphic arts and CGI programming
Except that you come out dumber than you went in
Because your brain shuts down for the duration…
But the graphics are awesome

BR