intersect . . . invisible images

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:10:53 EDT 2017

I'm not sure if all the adherents to the Use-List would accept the
existence
of the pranic, astral, mental and superconscious bodies
as they are empirically unverifiable.

LiveCode and object within a LiveCode stack, are, on the other hand 100%
empirically verifiable.

It might be argued that talk of pranic, astral, mental and
superconscious bodies
came from the realm of metaphysical belief and therefore were not
entirely relevant
to talking about the physical world.

Yes, I know that the invisible man was fictional, but so does everyone
else as well.

Richmond.