intersect . . . invisible images

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:26:58 EDT 2017

I hope his shin does; unless, of course, his transparency level is below
a certain threshold.

The problem is NOT the invisible man; it's the kid he fathered on a
visible woman so we
have the 50% visible child, also known as "The situation that H.G.Wells
didn't think about too
carefully."

Things get even more difficult in further generation with the 5% visible
descendant,
the 95% visible distant cousin and so forth.

Richmond.