Refreshing question

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Wed Jul 12 12:34:56 EDT 2017

I'm curious how you manage nearly simultaneous change requests from different users. I can see issues if your application is some kind of real time multi-user game, but if the changes are stored to a file or database, it makes sense.

This idea seems interesting and I'm thinking how I might use it.

Bill P

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org