[ANN] Release 8.1.5

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:46:59 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

It is safer to those steps every time you have to use a different Xcode
version (with older LC versions), since if you don't that, you *might* see
some unexpected (and completely non-descriptive) errors when building iOS
standalones.

May I ask why you have to switch back to an older LC version? Is there a
bug in the current newest LC version that prevents you from using it?

Best,
Panos
--

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <