Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:42:42 EDT 2017

As it stands right now - they do not have to reenter their password. If they are logged in, they just change it and submit changes.

But, if they are logged they can see their password at any time.

The version I am submitting on Thursday makes the process more obvious.

I do need to make password recovery an option. This app has so many facets, I just have not gotten to that yet. I will do that before I have a promotable version.

I made the choice not to require email addresses, but we will see how long that lasts. If someone does not remember their password and did not enter an email address, they won't have a recovery mechanism.

The libertarian in me wants to impose a few restrictions as possible, but the realist in me thinks the trolls will become too problematic.

Sent from my iPhone