Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Jul 11 14:18:07 EDT 2017

Jonathon,
Re password changing. If someone has forgotten their password, what most sites do is send a reset link to a registered email. For even better security, a code is sent to the user's message system, which must be received and entered before reset can be accomplished.

If a person has logged in, and wants to change their password, I don't see why they would be required to enter their old password, but they must know it, or,they wouldn't have been able to log in.

My 2 cents,
Bill P

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org