[ANN] Release 8.1.5

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 10 17:02:41 EDT 2017

I'm getting the same error with XC 8.3.
Interesting, though, I think I may have stumbled on the problem.
Every time I launch XC and go into my account and the certs/profiles list,
XC creates a new cert for development and a new one for distribution.  I
just went into my keychain, removed all of the certs, re-downloaded them
from the website, instead of from xcode, and reinstalled them.  Build
worked for both apps I tried.
As for the linking issue, the thing that seems to fix it is switching the
minimum version to 10.3 (i.e. the last one in the list), building, then
switching to the minimum I want and building again.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 1:46 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <