[ANN] Release 8.1.5

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Jul 10 13:39:25 EDT 2017

I just saw the Link Arm error, but the dialogue also suggested updating the path to the Xcode tools, I did this with [ sudo xcode-select -r ] in terminal and all works correctly now. This is with Xcode 8.3 installed in the default Applications folder. I haven’t tried updating Xcode to 8.3.3 just yet though!

Paul