modal window = block handler?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Jul 10 12:14:00 EDT 2017

lesson learned ...... happy i found out about this inconcistency now rather
than later.

going forward I am using a "wait until mywindowopen = 0 with messages" to
make sure i get the same identical behavior on every platform.

thanks as always you guys

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <