Image Metadata Enhancement Request

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jul 9 18:50:25 EDT 2017

Oh, I definitely claim the typos :-)

Yes, it's line-for-line identical to one or two versions before the last
one I released.

The later version added a few declarations to make it 'explicitVariable'
friendly (much needed for me - see "typo" above :-), and a few changes
of 'char' to 'byte' - hopefully the same ones you added to bring it up
to date.

-- Alex.