Fat widgets

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sat Jul 8 06:32:09 EDT 2017

What we do one one large project that uses widgets and moves between 8 and
9 is to automatically recompile them on startup using a script. The logic
is simple - if a try determines the widget library functions are not
running and available, uninstall the widget, recompile it and reinstall
it. Its pretty much instant to do that and its mean that (in this project
at least) we¹ve stopped thinking about this issue.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 08/07/2017, 11:22, "use-livecode on behalf of hh via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of