Division by Zero Error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 8 03:03:17 EDT 2017

Usually, I can predict that a numerator is going to be 0, e.g. in
1/(x^2). I just check the value of the numerator before doing the division.

In rare cases, I can't predict the value of the numerator. In those
cases, I put a try control structure around the offending lines and some
code to clean up after the "final" line.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch