Biased testing and micro-coaching

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:16:11 EDT 2017

Well, 3 out of 3 people who tested my app from this list got stuck signing up, but no one got stuck when I was there to prompt them to use the Universal Options button.

So, I have to discipline myself to keep my mouth shut. Everything depends on it.

This is my second time reading your article, Jacqueline- but this time I appreciate it much much more!

Sent from my iPhone