Problem showing card script in IDE in LC9.0.0(dp7)

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:19:27 EDT 2017

Folks:
LC 9.0.0(dp7) doesn’t show the script of the first card on my application, when I open it in the project browser. If I don’t try to edit the script, then save the app, everything is ok. Going further, it appears that the card script of the last card is not displayed. To work around this, there needs to be a dummy last card.

This works in an empty stack. Just make a new stack with a single card, enter something in the script of the first card. Close it, then open again. It’s gone. Then, add another card, then open the script in the first card. Whoopee, it’s there. But, then anything you enter in the script of the last card disappears when entered, closed, and opened again.

However, in LC 8.1.5(rc3), it shows as expected.

I will report this bug as soon as anybody verifies this.

I’m on OSX10.12.5.
Best,
Bill P

William A. Prothero