Feature Race: Pick Your Project

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Jul 6 16:27:03 EDT 2017

I was one of the ones who didn't contribute because I have very little interest in data grids, and right now I have very little time to read this list - so I just went with the 'data grid' headline and concluded that it wasn't for me. Jacque's post belatedly made me regret this.

In retrospect I'm glad the funding came in.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Graham

Sent from my iPad