Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jul 6 22:55:23 EDT 2017

Downloaded

initial user registration failed some how.. no clear feedback on why, but now there is nothing more I can do…  anything I try leads to a  Error incorect or inaccurate app user login credentials.

Going for the gear, choosing new user, enter creds. still get same message.

I'm locked out of this app.

Also you need to trap for the return key in the name field.  use can hit return and a cr is added and the name he entered disappears on line 1 above.

you need to put in that field

on return
# do nothing, and do not pass the return key in the name field… or send the cursor down to the Password field.
end return

or something like that.. I have to look …

but, looks interesting, I'm impressed by the level of community activity you expect to generate/support… looks "scary" to me unless you have a big staff. I've been thinking about similar things for our new app, but everytime I shy away…

BR