Google Static Maps Demo Available

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 22:53:34 EDT 2017

Mark:
Hmmmm…. I checked it out and the problem is with LC 9.0 (dp7). The openstack script is in the first card in the main stack. It has the script to start using the various substacks that are needed. If I open it in LC9, this code somehow gets disabled and doesn’t show in the IDE editor. So, the substacks never get “used.” I tried opening a virgin version in LC 8.1.5(RC3) and it worked as expected. So, I guess this is a bug in the latest LC9 release.

I don’t know about the difficulty entering the APIKey. It works for me in LC8.1.5. lI’m on Mac, latest OS.

The link to get the latest (fixed) download is:
http://earthlearningsolutions.org/google-static-maps-demo/ <http://earthlearningsolutions.org/google-static-maps-demo/>

You need to get this newest version, because I had tested it in LC9 and saved it, so the openstack script was deleted somehow.

I’ll be very interested to see if you have more troubles.

Best,
Bill