Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 18:16:45 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

I tried a shut down and reopen. I needed to let it sit on the open page for
a good 5mins or so and finally displayed the 'Hello' prompt. Closing it
down and restarting it then took only 3-4 seconds after the loading page.

In the registration page the 'Finish' button is off the bottom of the page
and I can't scroll to it. -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b49nqjutuv236wz/IMG_DC61C94076A8-1.jpeg?dl=0

Also on the registration page, the other fields are greyed out so I can't
create a profile. Hitting return from the password (h) (what does h and
s mean?) field comes up with '[Error] Incorrect or inactive app user login
credentials'.

The text in the Done button is selectable as it all of the other text. It's
also smaller than the iOS recommended size for fingers (44x44 pixels lores,
88 (=44pts) retina). See https://designcode.io/iosdesign-guidelines down at
Buttons and Font Sizes

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 6 July 2017 at 15:36, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <