Feature Race: Pick Your Project

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 07:34:30 EDT 2017

On 5 July 2017 at 19:04, Kevin Miller via use-livecode <

> The reality is that we now need to look at what we are doing next and what
> is affordable. If we don¹t fund this project, the knock on effects for the
> platform will be very significant. We¹re already a very small team that
> punches well above our weight. We have the potential for a very bright
> future with the rather amazing stuff that you can now do. Check out Ali¹s
> blog post on Android and wait a few more days for more.

This is encouraging, Thanks, Kevin.
The real issue has definitely been the extremely low level of communication
regarding the project that would have appeased us a great deal, especially
when various walls were met that led to its delay, perceived or otherwise.
But it seems you and the team are learning from this. I agree with HH's
last comment, *"*I still think after having the results of Infinite
LiveCode such a sum would *be funded in one day.", *so maybe, redo the
campaign once Infinite is fully released. I was 'promised' obj-c by this
time last year! Tip: Don't make promises like that *ever* again! :)

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*

PS. I wasn't aware of this either:
J.L.Gay -
*Another reason may be the subject title. I'm not sure everyone understands
that this feature will improve much more than just datagrids. A subset of
users employ datagrids, but everyone needs smooth scrolling in a variety of
situations.*