AW: Codesigning a Mac desktop version

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 05:24:02 EDT 2017

I tried running it again, but same result

The file it has an issue with is the core unix executable. That means something in my app is offending the codesigning terminal app, but it does not tell me what.

I don't even know if it is my controls or the engine.

I could probably figure it out with many hours of testing...

Sigh

Sent from my iPhone