fonts v8 vs v9

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 04:01:37 EDT 2017

Hi Tom,

In LiveCode 9.0 DP-7 we have updated the version of the Skia library (which
is used for font rendering). But this should not make all fonts look
bolded. If this is the case for you, can you file a bug report (
http://quality.livecode.com) so as we investigate further?

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <