Feature Race: Pick Your Project

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jul 5 16:50:40 EDT 2017

>> On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:44 , J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

> use-livecode at .runrev

> > wrote:
>
>> A subset of users employ datagrids, but everyone needs smooth scrolling
>> in a variety of situations. That's the primary reason I pledged --

That's exactly the reason why I pledged too. I have the feeling that this is
not appreciated enough.

Lets get smooth scrolling and DataGrid2 on top of it.

I just calculated how much money I spend on useless things the last 4 weeks
and boy, that is quite some Euros. They are convertible to Dollars nowadays
and then to British Pounds also...

Kind regards
Bernd