Feature Race: Pick Your Project

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Jul 5 17:01:42 EDT 2017

> Kevin M. wrote:
> I¹m not sure if its apathy or more likely just the holiday weekend ...
> ... Android has been mostly delivered and the other platforms and stretch
> goals are a small piece now. We really have finally cracked this project,
> getting it into a build is the last step ...
> ... If we don¹t fund this project, the knock on effects for the platform
> will be very significant ...

This sounds rather hard in my ears.

In the last two years I pledged, without selling anything, a lot on base of
announcements only, like many other users.

Now a lot of people would like to see results. Not the announcement of results,
but the results itself. Based on good results you will easier and much faster
get more funds, not only for "datagrids". People are willing to support LiveCode.

To close the gap after showing the results there is certainly still a main part
of the HTML5 fund available.